Al- Baqarah

"Allah tidak membebani seseorang itu melainkan sesuai dengan kesanggupannya."


Monday, October 11, 2010

for you...


i know i have done a very stupid mistake when i not believe in myself..

i know how bad my days left without you by my side...

i know it is my fault...

i know how frustrated u are when i told you last nite..

i am very sorry for what i have done...

give me a chance...

and i promise, 
i will get u back!

ya allah..
if we are meant to be together...
pnjgkanlah jodoh kami...

0 bunga-bunga cOmeL:

CHEMISTRY without CATALYSIS, would be a SWORD without a HANDLE, a LIGHT without BRILLIANCE, a BELL without SOUND.

~love chemistry~

.giRLs DrEaM TEaM.

.giRLs DrEaM TEaM.

.wishlist.

tamat belajar
gaji pertama
konvo
external hard disk
amek lesen
S.E xperia vivaz
my first car
netbook
bola guli
VB team
DSLR
family holiday
Encik P
settle ptptn
...bahagia sampai ke syurga...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...