Al- Baqarah

"Allah tidak membebani seseorang itu melainkan sesuai dengan kesanggupannya."


Monday, August 23, 2010

.for the rest of my life.


For the rest of my life
I`ll be with you
I`ll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I`ll be loving you. loving you
For the rest of my life
Thru days and night
I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever I.... I`ll be there for you

from the song of for the rest of my life by Maher Zain. to listen this song, go to the bottom of my blog n choose from my playlist. it is a very nice music contain  wonderful lyrics from a husband to his beloved wife n it really 'touched' me.huuu~

so i dedicate dis song (especially the lyric above) to my future hubby.. =p

sweet x?hehehe..

semoga aku dikurniakan jodoh yg baik2... dan skrg aku  akan berusaha menjadi seorang yg baik.. sbb lelaki yg baik, adalah untuk perempuan yg baik...

ok.enuf. mak ckp belajar dlu.  =p

0 bunga-bunga cOmeL:

CHEMISTRY without CATALYSIS, would be a SWORD without a HANDLE, a LIGHT without BRILLIANCE, a BELL without SOUND.

~love chemistry~

.giRLs DrEaM TEaM.

.giRLs DrEaM TEaM.

.wishlist.

tamat belajar
gaji pertama
konvo
external hard disk
amek lesen
S.E xperia vivaz
my first car
netbook
bola guli
VB team
DSLR
family holiday
Encik P
settle ptptn
...bahagia sampai ke syurga...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...