Al- Baqarah

"Allah tidak membebani seseorang itu melainkan sesuai dengan kesanggupannya."


Thursday, May 31, 2012

my new school!


assalamualaikum....

happy holidays!!!

o yeah!!

this school holidays really help me a lot since i dont really overcome my 'very surprise' moment yet! knowing that i will be posted at a very-high-class school really made me kinda stress. baru tau, not yet really into that school. pergh!

T.E.N.A.N.G.. (<< this really reminded me to someone!  ;) )

hahha..

so 23 mei lepas, aku terpaksa tangguhkan aku punya jpj test dan perlu lapor diri di smk bukit jambul for my very first posting. nervous, gelabah, teruja and everything mixed up!

and there, i met my new friend, miss N that really help me a lot, for the first few days me in Penang and the new school.

thanx pada adik n her lovely husband sbb tolong hntar aku ke smkBJ tu dan abah jugak sbb temankan anak dia ni. mungkin itulah salah satu hikmahnya adik aku dpt org penang kot. sbb skrg, aku posting kt penang.hehe.. ALLAH knows everything.

so lepas dgr taklimat segala, aku dan cik N bergegas ke skolah baru aku tu.. and we was very lucky 'cos the principle was about to leave when we arrived at the school.

you know what??

when she talked about the school, it was really reminded me to my practical school!! everything. how great the school are! how this, how that...

wargghhh... jgnlah mimpi ngeri itu berulang lagi..

btw, wish me luck buddies!

assalam...

0 bunga-bunga cOmeL:

CHEMISTRY without CATALYSIS, would be a SWORD without a HANDLE, a LIGHT without BRILLIANCE, a BELL without SOUND.

~love chemistry~

.giRLs DrEaM TEaM.

.giRLs DrEaM TEaM.

.wishlist.

tamat belajar
gaji pertama
konvo
external hard disk
amek lesen
S.E xperia vivaz
my first car
netbook
bola guli
VB team
DSLR
family holiday
Encik P
settle ptptn
...bahagia sampai ke syurga...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...